V9.6 is now live on all branches.
Please report any bugs to the bug report section here on Steam. When possible please form one thread for each bug versus multiple threads for the same issue- it helps keep the community information together.
And if you haven't already, don't forget to join our Discord!
Have a wonderful day and stay safe!
ADDED - The Oil Pump:
- Power Required: 150
- When an oil pump is constructed and has power, it will fuel available mineral extractors.
50 X Iron Ingots
20 X Steel Ingots
20 X Mechanical Parts
20 X Electrical Parts
ADDED - Iron Spike Trap
- Spike Trap Upgrade
- 500 Durability
- 0% chance of being destroyed in 1 hit like the regular spike trap
- Can be repaired using Iron Fragments.
20 X Iron Fragments
ADDED - Potato Paste
Consume to remedy sunburns and will increase your sun resistance by 25.
1 X Clay Bowl
1 X Potato
NEW VITAL STAT:
ADDED - Sun Resistance and Sunburn
When out in the sun, your sun resistance will slowly decrease. Once at 0, your thirst depletion rate will be increased by 3. You can avoid sun exposure and replenish your sun resistance by taking cover in the shade or inside your base. If both your sun resistance and thirst hit 0, you will develop a sunburn.
- Sunburns will slowly reduce your health if not treated.
- Craft and use Potato Paste to remedy sunburns.
- Any shadowed area (such as behind a tree) is considered to be shaded.
- If a day is cool, sun resistance will reduce at a slower pace.
- Days that are dark, cloudy or below freezing will not reduce sun resistance.
- Thirst depletion rate increased by 3 when your sun resistance is at 0.
- The sun is considered less strong in the evenings and early mornings, so the depletion rate is reduced.
OTHER ADDITIONS AND CHANGES:
CHANGE - Stone Grinder: Each stone will now grind into 10 sand and 2 Iron Fragments instead of 20 sand and 3 fragments.
CHANGE - I changed how dropping/spawning of items are handled. Items will drop at the players feet instead of a random distance in front of the player. This will solve the issue of items spawning on the other side of walls or landscape. The same applies for objects that spawn items, such as boulders.
CHANGE - If a players thirst is 0, your stamina will now reduce to 0. (Previously the player took health damage)
CHANGE - Players warnings bottom left of screen when a player is injured or hungry etc will now flash. Many were not noticing those icons there and hopefully this should help catch the eyes attention.
ADDED - Sound effect when hungry (stomach gurgling)
ADDED - Sound effect when thirsty (breathing/sigh)
ADDED - sound effect when energy is low (tired/yawn)
ADDED - sound effect when heat resistance is low (breathing/sigh)
BUGFIX - There were additional instances where the log cart would end up under the landscape or in large boulders resulting in players losing sight of it.